Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Perfect lightweight button down off-the-shoulder top from TJMaxx

It's nearing 90 degrees here in Central Florida so that calls for a less is more look. πŸ˜‰. This cold shoulder top from TJMaxx  is so light and airy it practically feels like you have nothing on. πŸ˜‰. I wore this outfit all day to work and while running a few errands and honestly it's been a long time since I have received  so many  compliments about a shirt then I did  on this one today.  Also taking my look to new heights with these Aerosoles  wedges. I have decided that wedges are my new best friend for my feet. They not only give me height but they are super comfy to wear all day. That's a win win. πŸ’›πŸ’› 




Shirt:  TJMaxx    Shoes:  Aerosoles       Bag:  Louis Vuitton      Sunnies:  RAYBAN
SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. It could be a luck to find your posts. I really like them because they are useful and interesting. I don't know where I can find posts like these. Your posts are unique and awesome. I'm happy if you upload more and more. Thanks a lot!
    https://autoketing.com/
    currency converter free online
    currency converter box

    ReplyDelete

  2. There are thousands and thousands of humans looking to make a weblog and trying even harder to get it noticed. When making an excellent weblog it's miles all approximately the put up and the content. Spending an excessive amount of time at the look and the ads is just going to leave you in the white area of Google with one huge headache.



    jogos io 2019
    friv Games play
    a10 games

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. you must be coincident at opportunity of delivery unless you have signed and sinister the peach dyed slip at your passage. This is where you will find the date we will return your tappal to sender. Start and recompense for the interception. kizi games 2 unblocked
    free games
    friv Games for kids 2019

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete