Saturday, June 10, 2017

Diving Back Into The Blogging World

I had blogged for many years about my family and life but as my children grew up and started moving out I stopped blogging back in 2009.  About four years ago I started missing it so I started blogging via Instagram.  Through Instagram I have shared my love of fashion, travel, family, ministry and life.  I have met so many amazing people through that media outlet and many of them have encouraged me to start up blogging again.   After thinking about it for about a year I decided to start up again.  This time around my posts will be coming from a woman who is now in her 50's, almost an empty nester, a grandmother and in full-time ministry.  My posts will consist of lifestyle, fashion, beauty, in the kitchen and full-time  ministry.
 

6 comments:

  1. I used to read your previous blog all the time. I loved it and used many of your recipes. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Belinda! I am glad you enjoyed my first blog and that you are going to follow along on this new one!

      Delete
  2. Ah,so beautiful and wonderful post!An opportunity to read a fantastic and imaginary blogs.It gives me lots of pleasure and interest.Thanks for sharing. Find the

    basketball 2018 games for girls
    draw play 3 games to play
    bicycle simulator unblocked games

    ReplyDelete

  3. There are thousands and thousands of humans looking to make a weblog and trying even harder to get it noticed. When making an excellent weblog it's miles all approximately the put up and the content. Spending an excessive amount of time at the look and the ads is just going to leave you in the white area of Google with one huge headache.



    jogos io 2019
    friv Games play
    a10 games

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! kizi Games free
    online games for kids
    friv school Games 2019

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete