Thursday, August 31, 2017

What's For Dinner? Tuna Noodle Casserole

What's For Dinner Thursday? Tuna Noodle Casserole 

Growing up my mom would make us tuna noodle casserole for dinner especially because it was my 
sister Michelle's favorite meal.  I noticed in my pantry that I had many cans of tuna so I decided to 
use some of them up by making this dish.  I didn't want to make the basic recipe so I added a few 
ingredients to the basic recipe.  We all loved it and my husband even had three helpings but I think 
there could be something added to it to kick it up a notch.  This is where I need YOUR HELP.  Let 
me know in the comments how your recipe differs from mine or if you have any ideas on how to add 
some more flavor to it.

RECIPE: Tuna Noodle Casserole
Ingredients
Directions

Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes and drain.  
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix noodles,1 cup cheese, peas, tuna, and soup. Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and top with potato chip crumbs and remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is bubbly. Try it and let me know how you like it and comment below on what changes you would make to kick it up a notch or how you make it.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kizi game online
    friv 2019
    free online games 2019
    The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete