Thursday, August 31, 2017

Transitioning White Denim Into Fall

It use to be the norm that we would all put away all our white shoes, pants and handbags once Labor Day passes but times are different now.  It is very common to see white all year long in style 
magazines and runways.  

Today I have styled a look that you can take directly into fall.  By adding a lightweight long cardigan now and then something heavier once the cooler temps arrive will keep this look going for months.  Then instead of a light colored shoe I opted for an open toe bootie that will transition perfectly right into September.  By adding a black leather bag it allows you to moved forward in the autumn too.  

What kind of pieces do you have in your closet that you might not ever would of thought to wear once cooler temps arrive.  I want to encourage you to do some looking around your wardrobe and see how you can create a look that you might wear in the summer but by changing up a few pieces you can wear them right into the pumpkin spice months. 

I've linked under the bottom picture pieces that you can use to recreate this look OR look to the top right of this post and SHOP THE POST by finding the look there.  Also, one pair of the jeans I linked is 20% off with CODE - JEANS20. 










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete