Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Stripes, Bows and Tassels!

This look is inspired by my IG friend Sara (@stylemepretty661) She has the most beautiful, feminine looks. She wears so many pieces with bows and when I found this top I immediately thought of her. This top is currently sold out but I linked some similar looks under the bottom picture OR can also shop the look to the top right of this post at SHOP THE LOOK.  Just click on the picture and it will bring up all the shopping links to recreate this look.  Oh and by the way, this is my first pair of raw hem jeans and I love them. ⚓️💙 










3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it, thanks for posting it, I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent.

    jogos io online
    friv play
    a10 for free

    ReplyDelete
  3. kizi 2 player racing games
    free games online
    friv Games for school 2019
    Great post. and great website. Thanks for the information! This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion. thank you.

    ReplyDelete