Thursday, August 31, 2017

How To Take A Summer Dress and Transition It Into Fall!

Today might be the last day of August but for many of us living in the south we are still weeks away from fall clothes. One way we can feel some what like we are in season without sweating to death is to throw a cargo vest over a swing dress. I wore this dress throughout the summer on its own but by putting a vest over it totally changes up the look and makes it fall worthy. 🍁These exact pieces are currently sold out but I found similar items so you can recreate the look. SHOP THE POST ON THE TOP RIGHT OF THIS POST ➡️ 























3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day!
    kizi 2 unblocked
    games free for kids
    friv free online games 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete