Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Rallying Together To Help Texans

As I sit here this morning in my home in Central Florida the rain is coming down in a steady stream. I sit here staring out the window while holding my cup of tea and my heart immediately goes out to all the people in Southeast Texas who have been touched by the historic and catastrophic flooding from Hurricane Harvey. Watching the news has been heart breaking. Seeing so many who have lost everything . . years of memories and mementos gone and their homes destroyed by the floods. I have been praying and praying and praying and I know that’s vital but from afar you may ask what can we do? One of the best ways you can help from afar is to find an organization that you can confidently donate to knowing that ALL the money will go to help flood victims in Texas. One organization I found that will do that is Samaritans Purse. You can be assured and confident that all money you donate for the flood victims will be used just for that. We Americans always come together to help one another.  It doesn't matter what your skin color is or where you live or how much money you make.  When there is a tragedy Americans rally together to help.  It's the one thing about the United States that makes this country great!  So, go to this website to learn more about Samaritans Purse and prayerfully consider donating today ..... my husband and I just did :-). www.samaritanspurse.org 🙏🏻💙



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. friv 4 school Games for kids 2019
    kizi land
    free games 2019
    I can't get enough of your posts. They are exactly what I need. I often read them to get the information. I learn some lessons from the articles. If you can write posts frequently, that will be awesome. Thanks for giving tips and interesting pieces of information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete