Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tervis or Yeti?


I love drinking water and sparkling water throughout the day so I always have a bottle or container in my hand or nearby. I love my Yeti but I'm thinking of getting a Tervis too. My sister Stephanie has about five of them and she always has one with her. What's your favorite YETI or TERVIS ?   🐠💦 

Leave a comment and let me know which is your favorite and why!  
You can find the Yeti at this link:  Monogram Decal
Here are a few other Tervis examples:  Life Is Better At The Beach  Peacock Design  God Bless America 





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something concerning this. I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s content all the time along with a cup of coffee. kizi.com
    free friv games 2019
    online game for kids

    ReplyDelete