Thursday, August 16, 2018

Reversible Ankle Pants With Tummy Control

I love a great deal and I love versatile pieces of clothing so I’m super excited about these Women With Control Tummy Control Reversible Ankle Pants that are QVC's TSV   
What do you get? You get two pants in one that give you double styling options. They come in 6 different color/print options: Ink/Leaf, Stone/Camo, Merlot/Brocade, Olive/Reptile and also Black/Splatter which is what I’m wearing. 

They also come equipped with the Tummy Control Feature which is a special power- mesh system that’s discreetly placed inside the tummy area which help to smooth so no need for a shape or compression garment. The contoured stretch waistband is wide enough so it won’t roll, move or crease. 

They come in sizes regular, petite and tall XXS - 3X and for sizing reference I’m almost 5’5 and 115 pounds and I’m wearing an XXS regular.

 Now let’s talk about price. The pants have a QVC price of $48.50 but for TODAY only they are $39.96. You can also get them on 2 Easy Pays Of $19.98. 

Click here:  Women With Control Reversible Ankle Pants to see all the colors and print options. 

Remember the price goes up at midnight tonight so grab them at this special price while you can. ❤️ Click here:  Women With Control Reversible Ankle Pants





3 comments:

  1. When I have spare time, I often read your posts.Those are what I want to know.I'm thankful if you can upload more posts later. Thanks for your sharing.

    googy games online
    friv online Games for kids
    y8 2 player games

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. friv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing is extremely good. They are packed with information. I believe you are well-versed in those areas. I'd like to express my gratitude to you. Your posts will be of increasing assistance to me in the future. Thank you once more. Click here>>>
    Toys Shooter You vs zombies fighting games school
    Daddy Housework Little Helper clean up games

    ReplyDelete