Sunday, August 12, 2018

Pushing Past The Pain And Becoming An Overcomer


When we face tragedy, testings or life storms of any kind, it can be extremely difficult. But in the midst of worry, heartache, devastation and pain, you can find the hope and courage to go on. You might currently be in the worse battle of your life and you may be thinking, I don’t know how I will ever get through this. You may be battling intense feelings of despair, suffering, confusion, fear, worry, and even anger. These are all normal responses when we go through trials and tribulations and testings.  But remember, you are not alone. ....God is with you always. He loves you, and He cares about what is going on in your life. He hears your cries and sees your pain.  Also, He understands exactly what you are going through at this very moment and He will see you through.  So be brave, stand strong and be courageous. You will overcome and be victorious. I would love to pray for you so if you need prayer please leave a comment and let me know how I can pray for you!  πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ  Have a blessed Sunday!  Emily   #morningmotivation #sundaymorning #overcomer #pushpastthepain



5 comments:

  1. When I have spare time, I often read your posts.Those are what I want to know.I'm thankful if you can upload more posts later. Thanks for your sharing.

    googy games online
    friv online Games for kids
    y8 2 player games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! io jogos for kids
    friv 4 school
    play free 2 player game

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. friv kids 2019
    kizi kizi 2 games
    online game for kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. friv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a shocking post. It has some look at here fundamental data on this subject. fitness

    ReplyDelete