Friday, August 3, 2018

My Favorite Dress Purchase Of The Summer

I first fell in love with this maxi when I saw it on my sister Stephanie last month. She looked fantastic in it. ๐ŸŒน I finally picked it up and I’m so glad I did. I love the smocking and the gorgeous wine color that will transition beautifully into fall. ๐ŸŒน Imagine throwing on a denim jacket or a green utility jacket with it. ๐Ÿค” The slide slits are a great detail and it’s lined so no worries there. ๐ŸŒน It also comes in a gorgeous navy blue that has awesome styling possibilities too. Now, here’s the best news.....it’s 30% off which makes it about $10 off which brings it to around $20. This dress is one of my favorite purchases this summer. ๐ŸŒน Under the bottom picture is a direct link to the dress.







2 comments:

  1. When I have spare time, I often read your posts.Those are what I want to know.I'm thankful if you can upload more posts later. Thanks for your sharing.

    googy games online
    friv online Games for kids
    y8 2 player games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you. I just like the helpful information you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check once more here regularly. I am relatively certain I’ll be informed lots of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the next! friv play Games
    io jogos gratis
    play 2 player games

    ReplyDelete