Wednesday, January 10, 2018

New Book Club For January

This month over on Instagram I’m joining my friend Amy and a bunch of other IG’ers in a book club. We are reading the book Uninvited By Lisa Terkeurst. It has been on my to read list but never got around to reading it. When I saw Amy gathering those interested I ordered the book and joined. It’s not too late to join. We just got started this week and I know some are still waiting for their books. This book reminds us we are destined for love that can’t be diminished, tarnished, shaken, or taken....a love that does not react or uninvite. 🙌🏼❤️ If you’d like to join with us, direct message Amy over on Instagram.   Also, I linked the book here so it would it would be easy to find: https://rstyle.me/n/cwjjckcci8f or you can click on the widget under the photo below.
Also, over on my Instagram - EmilySarmo look for this picture and I have a link to Amy's Instagram  so you can join the book club- LovelyAmyStyle



2 comments:

  1. Simply this site is likely to irrefutably quite possibly possibly be renowned affecting quite a few information sites person's, to help it is conscientious content pieces or it could be viewpoints.
    io jogos online
    friv com Games play
    a10 games for kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got an opportunity to taste a stuffed grape leave during a birthday party. The dish was really tasty and I wish to learn its recipe. Accidentally I have seen this site and stuck with this title. Thank you so much for sharing the ingredients and the preparation instruction. kizi games
    free games
    friv Games 2019

    ReplyDelete