Wednesday, January 31, 2018

An Amazing Deal On A Vince Camuto Dupe!

Last fall I purchased these Vince Camuto peep toe booties on the left when they went on sale at Nordstrom.  They normally retail for $149.95. Well, GREAT NEWS....Target has come up with an amazing dupe of this shoe for only $34.99 I talked about it and showed it on Instastories yesterday over on Instagram if you want to head over there to see them closeup. The dupes are almost identical except the design is slightly different, the materials are different and the prices are WAY different. Both shoes run TTS and they both are so versatile when it comes to styling them. ๐Ÿ’›  ๐Ÿ’› For shopping details  or to be taken directly to the shoes click on the widgets under this photo.  Happy Shopping . . . .Emily 



2 comments:

  1. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks

    goggy games
    friv for kids Games
    y8 games 2 player

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? friv Games
    2player best free online games
    jogo io jogar

    ReplyDelete