Saturday, January 13, 2018

Cozy Winter Soup

Cozy Winter Soup

Ingredients
4 cups of beef broth
1 16ounce  can of garbanzo beans drained
1 16 ounce can of diced tomatoes
1 cup frozen green beans
1/2 cup small shell macaroni 
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1/2 tsp basil
1/4 rosemary
1/4 thyme

Directions
Place all ingredients in a stock pot or large soup pot.  Bring to boil and then reduce to a simmer.  Cover and simmer for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.  This makes about 4 servings.  I love to double the recipe so we have leftovers.  

I also linked below under this picture two new cookware sets.  One I received for Christmas and the other for my birthday a few days ago.  They are at two totally different price points but both ceramic. I chose the bronze color in the less expensive one and black in the other one.



This soup is so simple and so good!








3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks

    goggy games
    friv for kids Games
    y8 games 2 player

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookmarked!!, I really like your web site! Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me. jogo io
    2 player games for girl
    friv 4 game

    ReplyDelete