Friday, March 30, 2018

My Travel Look To California!

Well, we are off again ...this time to California! ✈️ Just when our temps started feeling like hot and humid summer I’m headed to California that has the perfect spring weather. 🌸 I love these print joggers. They are super comfy and easy to travel in. 🌸 Plus, I’m wearing my sandals that I got on the buy one get one 50% off sale and purchased the brown color too. 🌸🌸  You will find all the links to items that are current and some that are similar under the bottom photo of this post.





2 comments:

  1. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks

    goggy games
    friv for kids Games
    y8 games 2 player

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work! jogos io 2019
    friv Games play
    2player for free

    ReplyDelete